Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Preschool coming to a close

Isn't the body's ability to heal itself amazing?
We are so pleased with how well Breanne's face is healing. If you like children's books look for this one. It's called Fancy Nancy. I wish I remembered the author. It's a darling story with great illustrations about a little girl who likes to do things "fancy" even though the rest of her family is "boring." I was touched by it as I read it to Breanne during Moms and Muffins last week at preschool. (They invite Moms to read with the kids and have a snack the last 1/2 hour of school.) I don't know if I was so touched by it because it's a "girly" book and so much of the books we've collected at home over the years are not...Or if it's because I see my little girl growing up and going out on her own leaving me with no one else to read stories to for awhile... Or if it's just one of the new classic stories that everyone will love (perhaps all three.)
Ross also had a great time at Dads and Doughnuts the next week. Who is this skinny faced man?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fancy Nancy is one of our all-time most favorite books! It is soooo my little girl and that's why I love it so much. I sometimes call her "Fancy Senea." LOL