Friday, November 27, 2009

Graham Cracker Houses

Let the Festivities Begin.



Christmas has officially begun.



















A day with cousins is a good day!








Creativity abounds!











We got an early start his year on a fun holiday tradition--Graham Craker Houses. When we asked the kids if they wanted to do this again, we got a loud chorus of agreement. All the kids like to do it for the creative outlet. Just as many like to do it so they can eat candy.



Each of my kids ate theirs before dinner.



I coached swimming this morning, so I missed the doorbuster sales. That's not new seeing how I've never once in my life tried to shop on Black Friday. I was intrigued this year, but decided I needed to have more money in order to save as much as I'd like. After swim practice at 7am I met Courtney and Lindsay at Target just for fun and to take a peek at the crowds. If Lindsay hadn't cut in line at the check out we would have been there for 2 more hours.
That afternoon we checked out the Walmart in Cedar Hills, and we were so pleasantly surprised to get a few great deals that had not been sold out.
It was a great day!



No comments: