Friday, January 8, 2010

Collin's Idea

Collin told me last night he has an idea. He doesn't want his dad and I to stay married just because it's what is best for him, Connor, and Breanne. Instead he wants us to have a good relationship.

Apparently, I said something recently either to him or in front of him that let him know that is why we are still together. I think it may have been the day before Fast Sunday when I encouraged them to fast for their dad and/or me so that we could keep it together.

When he mentioned it last night before bed Iwondered if I shouldn't have ever said anything. Is this a topic too big for a little boy to carry?

Notice, though, that he didn't say we should get divorced either. He just wants us to WANT to be married to each other.

I remember being a kid and wanting that too.

No comments: