Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Soccer Stars--I love them

Try not to let the fact that I'm not an incredible photographer take away from the fact that my kids are incredible soccer stars. Yes, Breanne is practicing as goalie in this one with her using her hands.

It's been a great season. I'll post soon on my other blog, What I Admire About You, because it's a great story what Annette Steed has done for Collin as his soccer coach this season. It's been a great blessing to have her and her husband as both our boys' coaches.
To all the volunteer coaches out there--You Do a Great Job for so little reward. We are also grateful to Breanne's coach Alice Nelson who has done a great job this year. Thank you!


2 comments:

Molly said...

It has been a great season. I have to admit that after tonight I'm going to look forward to having a little more time with the kids...but I will miss watching them out on the field. Thanks to all the coaches...you're certainly right about the time they put in to help our kids.

Natalie said...

hannah did not love soccer.. glad she tried it, but i think it was her last season. i loved watching her though!