Sunday, December 14, 2008

Beach Boys Christmas

A few of the guys from church put together a song for the Christmas party on Friday night. Ross (in the white shirt) sang lead. The little kids in front danced while the band sang a rendition of Frosty the snowmen set to the music of the Beach Boys song, "I get around." It's as if the little boys (grown men who performed) had all their dreams of being a rock star come true--even if only for five minutes on Friday night.
Thanks to Jamie for posting it on facebook, otherwise I wouldn't have had any pictures.
Oh, and if I had forgotten, Ross can REALLY sing. He was AWESOME!

3 comments:

The Barbers said...

I was so glad to see that you posted when I checked today!!
What's up girl? Anything I can listen to that will help?

Tavia said...

I'm still laughing about this...Ross was AMAZING! What would they have done without his falsetto?

Natalie said...

Jenn I was thrilled to not see the title "kindergarten rocks" when I came on your blog today... I've been checking and wondered if you had given it up. I love reading it and hope all is well. Breanne can come and play anytime, Hannah would love that. I'm serious --