Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, and Ninth Days of Christmas

Darn it! I'm media impaired and having difficulties getting my pictures uploaded. So...I'll just have to tell you about the gifts our secret friend is bringing instead of showing you.

Sixth Day--6 eggs
Seventh Day--Bubble Bath
Eighth Day-- Milk Duds
Ninth Day--Poinsettia

Can't be nearly as fun for you to hear about this as it is for us to receive these gifts, but in some small way I still feel like I'm sharing Christmas joy by sharing the story of their kindness. Enjoy!

2 comments:

JED MAIL said...

I can't believe nothing's camouflaged! It's just so colorful!

It's nice to be loved by a secret friend.

Merry Christmas!

Love,
Grampy.

The Barbers said...

I love hearing about this! It's something that goes in my "idea box" for future activities.