Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

My advice for the day:

Don't substitute teach 2nd grade on April Fool's Day. Agh! "There's a spider in your hair." "Wanna see my, bug? April Fools!"

There is some question about my ability to laugh and relax anyway. Getting a bunch of kids to do what their teacher thinks they should, and then being told endlessly that I'm not doing it like their teacher does just about put me over the edge today. Why do I think I should go into teaching?

Last year I frosted that sponge and fed it to my kids. Didn't get around to doing any pranks this year, but it's not too late...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We were really boring for April Fool's this year. I didn't have any extra energy or time to do anything. So I just pretended to fall for all the kids' tricks.

Carol said...

Teaching - I would think it's all about the grade. I don't think I could handle under 4th grade myself. I think you're awesome for trying!

Carol said...

Teaching - I think it's all about the grade. I couldn't teach anything below 4th grade myself. You're awesome just for doing it!