Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kiera Knightly Says No to Bigger Bust

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=5471524

If Kiera says no than certainly I can too, right? Not that anyone wants to airbrush any pictures of me. Should I even admit that that would be a tough decision. But, that's not the point. The point is WAY TO GO Kiera. She's taking a stand that says, "I'm enough just the way I am."

Perhpas I have another hero. Can I also want to be like Kiera Knightly when I grow up? Too bad she's 23, huh?

I need more than one blog, don't I? Perhaps this isn't quite appropriate Ironmoore family content? Maybe I need something anonymous so not to embarrass myself? Thoughts anyone?

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Don't change a thing...I loved hearing that about Kiera too. What an awesome role-model (at least until she does something stupid like most hollywood stars).

Zach said...

I'm glad I found out you have a blog. I love it. I'll make sure to let Nichol know as well. She's the only one in our fam that doesn't have one.