Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Which is the bigger miracle?

The tooth fairy came to my house on the same night a child lost her tooth? (For the last year or so it seems like the tooth fairy has always gotten lost on the way here, arriving a day or two late and often remembering, I mean, finding the tooth, several days after it was orginally placed under the pillow.)

Or...

The fact that I took clean, sparkling dishes out of my brand new dishwasher after over a year of trying to revive the broken one?

Either way. Something is right today!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hey, we, I mean the tooth fairy, gets lost at our house too! AND we just got a new dishwasher 2 weeks ago! Something must be in the air.

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! Congrats! It sounds like the same tooth fairy that visits our house. ;)

Unknown said...

This is actually Julia. I had to laugh because we all have the same tooth fairy. I guess it's the one that covers our neighborhood. I just got my dishwasher fixed last Monday night so I was enjoying pulling sparkling dishes out of my new dishwasher on Tuesday too! I can't believe how fast and efficient I feel cleaning up after meals now. I still find myself trying to limit our use of plates, cups, etc. but that may not be a such bad thing. I'm SO happy for you. I don't know how you lasted a year. It was exactly five weeks for me and it was miserable.