Monday, April 7, 2008

Miracles Do Happen

I believe in miracles. I want to take just a second to share a miracle that I experienced just today. It happened early this morning before school. At our house this can be a crazy time with crying, fighting, and me nagging the kids. "What about your piano practice?" "Did you make your bed?" "Do you have your lunch?" Any of this sound familiar?

Not only was Connor up and ready for school on time (with his belt on-small miracle) he was pleasant and kind. Then to surprise and comfort us all Connor put all the clean dishes away and unloaded the dishwasher. This is Collin's job.

If you haven't seen a miracle for awhile and you could use one to renew your faith--Please enjoy mine. And you might find that miracles are happening all around you. Open your eyes wide and enjoy the moments. I'm glad that I am.

No comments: